Puneesh Sharma Interview
Delhi based businessman Puneesh Sharma has finally conquered ‘Sarkaar Ki Duniya’. After spending four difficult months on the lonely island, he is declared Nayakon Ka Nayak. He defeated 17 other contestants on the show to win a whooping rupees one crore. He shares his experience in SKD.
1.How was the experience of living in SKD?
– I would never want to live that life again. It’s very tough.
2.What have you learnt in SKD?
– I learnt to value money, luxury and family.
3.Did you make friends in SKD?
-Yes, I would like to be in touch with Qazi, Raashid, Reeya and Neeru.
4.What do you have to say about Sarkaar?
– He is a real Sarkaar. Nobody can replace him. Jaise ghar mein papa hote hai waise SKD mein Sarkaar hamare papa the. No one would dare to disobey him.
Watch Puneesh Sharma Video From Youtube
5.What did you like in SKD?
-I liked to play this game of life. Show was about how the people of diverse backgrounds lead their life in same circumstances. Everybody lead their lives in their own way but janta ko jiska tareeka pasand aaya usse jita diya.
6.What did you disliked about SKD?
– People had come down to the level of abusing and torturing each other. Once it got so worse that a contestant spat on other contestant.
7.Which task according to you was the toughest one?
-Light house was really tough…hum marte marte bache, thanks to Production and channel for providing us safety gauges.
8.Did you ever get emotional in SKD?
– Yes I did, when my girlfriend came to meet me in SKD. It was a big day for me on the island.
9.What was the first thing you did after coming out from SKD?
-After coming out I first had good food, then I slept for a very longtime in my luxurious room.
10. How did your parents react?
-They were very happy when I won the show, but they were shocked to see me because I had lost 15 Kgs in SKD.
11. What will you do with this money?
-It is not that great amount. I will invest it in a scheme that will give me regular returns.
12. What are you future plans?
-I wish to be a part of the entertainment industry as an actor. I want to play a gangster.
-Deepa Mishra / Sampurn