New Delhi, Aug 13 (Calcutta Tube) For Prateik Babbar, work is above all and he proved it when he attended a test shoot for an untitled Hindi film despite being ill.
According to a source, Prateik was quite ill during the day of the test shoot in Chennai last week. But he insisted on doing the shoot for the movie, being directed by acclaimed south Indian filmmaker Gautham Menon.
Co-producer Satish Fenn confirmed it saying: ‘The moment Gautham sir and we saw Prateik, we knew he wasn’t well. Still he insisted on the shoot. We forced him to come with us to the hospital, where a doctor checked him and said that he is too unwell. The doctor said there was no way he was going to shoot.’
But Prateik didn’t adhere to it.
‘Gautham Sir and we agreed that we need to cancel the shoot but Prateik implored us to follow the plan and he finally had his way. We shot and Prateik gave his one hundred percent. We were amazed by his dedication and professionalism and look forward to working with him,’ said Mohit Agarwal.
Prateik, son of veteran actors Raj Babbar and Smita Patil, was seen in ‘Jaane Tu…Ya Jaane Na’ and he will be next seen in Kiran Rao’s ‘Dhobi Ghaat’.