Gharer Bou (1990) Bengali Movie starring Chiranjit-Shatabdi Roy
Gharer Bou is one of the typical Bengali family drama starring Chiranjit, Shatabdi Roy and Sandhya Roy in lead roles. The Bengali movie is directed by S.S. Roy. Chiranjit used to be one of the top action hero in Bengali Cinema. We recommend the movie only because of some of the songs are really beautiful. Shatabdi has noting to offer. Chiranjit is traditional. Sandhya Roy is the only person who would catch your eye. Gharer Bou was shown on ZEE Bangla Matinee Show on October 5th, 2009.
Cast and Crew for Gharer Bou
Presented by: Anjali Chitram
- Dialogue/Script: Shaktapada Rajguru
- Cast: Chiranjit, Shatabdi Roy, Sandhyarani, Meenakshi Goswami, Joy Sengupta, Nimu Bhowmik, Biplab Chatterjee, Sandhya Roy
- Editing: Atish Dey Sarkar
- Fight Master: Khokon Saha
- Dance Direction: Om Prakash (Bombay)
- Lyric: Suneel Baran
- Playback Singers: Arati Mukherjee, Arundhati HomeChowdhury, Kanabhadra, Shibaji Chattopadhyay, Toton Kumar
- Music Direction: Ajay Das
- Story and Direction: S.S. Roy
- Also Known As: Gharer Bou
- Country: India
- Language: Bengali
- Year: 1990
- Color/BW: COLOR
- Category: Feature Film
- Genre: Drama
- Format: VCD
- Label:Angel Video
- Catalog No: AVVCD206
- No Of Disks: 2
- Certification: U
Have you missed the movie on ZEE Bangla? Buy the VCD Today
Let us present the script of the Bengali Movie (same scripe has been used too many times)
- Sandhya Roy – only working lady from a middle class family.
- Chironjit is college student and brother os Sandhya Roy.
- Shatabdi Roy is “Boro Loker Beti Lo” and student of the same college where Chiranjit goes.
- Shatabdi Roy is sister of Rich businessman.
- Sandhya Roy works for the rich business person.
So, we now have completed the connection circle for you. Add spices, romance, dance etc in between and you get a meledramatic Bengali story.
Want to watch Bengali Cinema 24 hours online on your PC? Sign up for the service below: