Uncategorized

Fire at Delhi Metro station

New Delhi, May 18 (Calcutta Tube) A fire broke out at the Uttam Nagar Delhi Metro station here Tuesday morning, apparently due to an electrical short circuit, authorities said. No one was injured.

The Delhi Fire Service said the fire was reported at 10.10 a.m. It broke out in an air conditioner at the control room.

Two fire tenders battled the flames. A police officer said electrical short-circuit seems to be the probable cause of the fire.

The Delhi Metro Rail Corp said the incident did not affect passenger and rail traffic at the station.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *