Daniel Radcliffe hospitalised with food poisoning

Actor Daniel Radcliffe was recently admitted to the hospital due food poisoning. The ‘Harry Potter’ star contracted a bug while in the US and was forced to spend two days in a New York medical facility being treated for dehydration, last week, reports contactmusic.com.

London, March 8 (Calcutta Tube) Actor Daniel Radcliffe was recently admitted to the hospital due food poisoning. The ‘Harry Potter‘ star contracted a bug while in the US and was forced to spend two days in a New York medical facility being treated for dehydration, last week, reports contactmusic.com.

[ReviewAZON asin=”B002PMV9FG” display=”inlinepost”]The 20-year-old star, who caught a flight home to England, reportedly filled in fellow passengers with the details about his upset stomach.

‘He looked as white as a sheet. He said he felt like he was going to die and had spent most of his time on the toilet,’ said a passenger.

The actor was in the country to support the Trevor Project, a non-profit US suicide prevention charity which works with young gay and transgender people.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *